B. To unsubscribe, send the following message to [log in to unmask], again leaving the Subject line blank:

UNSUBSCRIBE TSE

(SIGNOFF TSE also works.) You do not have to add your name when unsubscribing.

If the above command doesn't work: Please contact Greg Foster <[log in to unmask]>, who is the listowner who handles this sort of thing. And please be patient. There are a number of reasons why an unsubscribe request might not work, but none of them is a function of an arrogant disregard for our listmembers, whatever it may seem to you. PLEASE DO NOT SEND UNSUBSCRIBE REQUEST AND/OR THREATS TO THE LIST ITSELF!! This amounts to harassment of several hundred innocent listmembers, and we will treat it as such