A local dinner speaker of Irish ancestory used to say, "It is well known that, except for the ugly ones, the Irish are the most attractive people on the planet."

I imagine he was poking fun at the absurdity of saying this group or that is more attractive than others.  More attractive to whom, and by what critera?  It is really a silly topic.  And one that, by the prevailing biases of US society, is probably won by the Scandivaians.  Yet, I remember ten years ago visiting Stockholm, and a local fellow I met up with complained that he couldn't stand the local women and went to South America every chance he got.

Many Jews no doubt, like many of all groups, take pride in those of their number they consider attractive, and some may consider that they have more of these than most other peoples.  But few, I suspect, would raise the point, even indirectly as Kate has done, as bearing on the question of whether criticism of Zionism is necessarily anti-semitic.

Tom K