Dear Peter, That piece is reprinted in TSW under the section 'Imperfect Critics' as ' A Romantic Aristocrat' (you will note that this reprint is listed in Gallup). If you cannot find a copy of TSW, which is commonly available usually, I can send you a copy of either the essay in TSW or the Athenaeum piece (there are no changes between them). Yours, Jennifer On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 10:50 PM, Pietros Maneos wrote: ArialCan anyone locate Eliot's article 'The Romantic Patrician' --- I believe it was printed in The Athenaeum (sp?) -Peter