Actually, I am not opposed to guilt or shame if one does things that call for
them.  I wish to separate them from any necessary relation to mental or
emotional illness.
Nancy

Date sent:              Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:07:13 -0400
From:                   William Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: OT: After the Hours
To:                     [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/30/03 05:32PM >>>
Dear George,

I don't think we are disagreeing. ...I only meant that it is
simply not true that it must be about guilt or failure if one suffers.

Nancy,
    We are agreed on this. Again, we're just talking about what the
    different possibilities are. I suppose it's not significant which has
    the larger percentage -- as you and George have mentioned, these
    disorders are not easily understood.

Best,
Will