Oh dfear , i actually agree with katie for once.  I think the PEOPLE of
france like the PEOPLE of England were against the war but the french gov.
refused to support the war because the French like to be difficult.  And
prob. because of the oil deals they had set-up, after all, which gov,
listen to the people?

I more
commonly describe my fellow humans of Franco ancestry as "cheese
eating peace monkeys."

I believe that Americans eat nearly as much cheese as the French.  And the
reason why the French actively opposed us in Iraq had nothing to do with
their believing in peace.  It had everything to do with their oil needs and
their ties and support of a terrible, repressive regime.

 $B:#$,=\$N%/%k%^$rE0DlE*$KJ,@O$7$^$9 (B MSN  $B<+F0<V (B  http://car.msn.co.jp/