>>>In June, 2003, we can look around the world and find people suffering
far more than persons of Jewish descent. <<<

yeah, there are the Palestinians for one!  It's funny that twice as many of
them die as Israelis, isn't it?  I mean, they can't all be terrorists can
they Katie?  And how come When Israel kills people it's protecting itself,
but when Palestine does it it's terrorism, after all it's the Jewish
settlers who are slowly erroding the small pieces of land that Palestine
has left, and it's the Israelis who illegally occupy the west bank?

looking forward to some clarification