Russ,
Whats the big huff about froggies being so offensive a term? I hear language more coarse than that every day and so do you.

Froggies isn't a word I typically use unless I preface it with an adjective or phrase such as cowardly or pure bred imbecilic. I more commonly describe my fellow humans of Franco ancestry as "cheese eating peace monkeys."

Kate, we rejects from the Stevens list have to stick together. I'll come to your aid even if you may not deserve it. I owe you that much. Your beautiful precious post awhile back confusing pounds and lbs made me laugh and giggle all day. What innocence! I showed it to everybody in our office. We all loved it. Somehow it got me thinking about Shakesperez A Comedy of Errors and also the old Laurel and Hardy (or was it Abbot and Costello?) routine Who's on First. I consider it the most brilliant entertaining prose I've read in quite some time ranking right up there with Mr. Blessinger's fantasy of being conjoined at the throat to Peter Montgomery.

Well I suppose I'll receed back into the world of lurkers...Talk at you good people in 6 months or so,

Bono Rocks,

Scott Richardson

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
"May those who love you be secure.
May there be peace within your walls
and security within your citadels."
For the sake of my brothers and friends,
I will say, "Peace be within you."
For the sake of the house of the LORD our God,
I will seek your prosperity.

Psalm 122:6-9     A Song of Ascents    of David

Mayne Russell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Kate?

Are you crazy? Calling the French froggies etc. Your barrage is most
childish.

Do you Yahoo!?