I had the opportunity to see 3 E. Phoebes fresh from the nest today at work.  They weren't to scared of me as I was able to get within 15 feet and watch them do a little flycatching.  It was great!
Also saw several Warbling Vireos.  They even have a nest in an old light support (looks kind of like a pipe).  I was able to get a picture of one of them sticking its head out of the pipe.  Its not a great pic, the light wasn't that good, but I'm just happy I got it.

Jason Ternus

Maryville, MO