I was sitting in the parking lot at Yellow Corporation at 435 and Roe in
Overland Park (Kansas City) when a large sort of grey/white with brown/black
coloring flew by with smaller birds squaking and carrying on around it.  When I got
home I looked in my bird book and the closest thing I can find is
Rough-legged hawk.  Is it possible for one to be in the city and roosting on a tall
building?  Thanks for any help.

Jennifer Hammett
Mission, Kansas