I had a mini-fallout in my yard this morning in Webster Groves.

Black-throated Green                       Black & White
Chestnut-sided (many)                     Swainson's Thrush
Am Redstart                                    Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Nashville                                          Baltimore Oriole
Blackpoll                                          Yellow -billed Cuckoo
Cooper's hawk

Also had Blue-winged, Palm, Yellow-rumped and Tennesse last week.

Pat Lueders