Kyle Driggers is at Bean Lake in Platte County and just called and wanted me
to post the following:

2 Whimbrels
2 Ruddy Turnstones
8 Marbled Godwits
16 Hudsonian Godwits
12 Sanderlings
50 + Wilsons Phalaropes
100 + Dunlin
Semi Palmated Plover
White Rump Sandpiper
Pectoral Sandpiper
Dowitcher Spp.
Stilt Sandpiper
Spotted Sandpiper
Western Sandpiper
Clay Colored Sparrow
Orchard Oriole

I had played hooky from work for a couple hours this AM and met up with him
and others to do Weston Bend State Park. It was surprisingly quit in the
park. Only had about 8 or 9 Species of Warblers. I then had to come to work.
Obviously I should have played hooky all day!

Looks like the Warblers got Blown away and the Shorebirds blew in!

Jealously working away INSIDE,

John Harter
Clinton County
Plattsburg, MO