Scott,

This Saturday is the county migratory bird count. Kyle Driggers and I will

be trying to cover Clinton County (with a little help from Gregg Mericle).

Last year we had over one hundred species with our one group! You and anyone

else are welcome to come up and bird with us. We can definitely use the eyes

and ears! This is an all day deal and we will start before daylight with a

bit of owling and continue till sunset (if we have the endurance). We will

take any help for as long as we can get it.

We will bird Deadman-Trist woods and the north end of Smithville lake as

well as lots of grassland habitat. We even have an Eagle nest to check on!

Any one interested please call for directions and meeting points.

John Harter

Clinton County

Plattsburg, MO

work # 816-880-6944