Since I haven't seen anyone else post, here's what's being seen at Tower
Grove Park this morning:

At least two Cape May warblers in the park and another one on Gurney Court,
blackpohl (at least two), black and white (numerous), redstart (numerous),
Nashville (numerous), Tennessee (numerous), Palm (about a half dozen in
Gurney Court), magnolia, black-throated green, yellow-rumped, chestnut-sided
(numerous), and overbird.

Non-warblers included blue-headed vireo, yellow-throated vireo, red-eyed
vireo, brown thrasher, VEERY, gray-cheeked thrush, hermit thrush, catbird,
rose-breasted grosbeak (numerous), indigo bunting, cedar waxwing and scarlet
tanager.

For a while a large group of us were thinking a bird perched on an exposed
limb of a tree was a chuick-will's-widow. It was not. It was a common
nighthawk, but my first look at one not in flight or at night.

Birds seen by others, but not be me, included blackburnian warbler at about
8:30 a.m. in Gurney Court, Wilson's warbler near the bench on the Magnolia
Avenue side of the bird garden, a flyover by a Mississippi kite between the
bird garden and Magnolia, and Philadelphia vireo toward the creek east of
the bird garden.

I only really birded in and around the Gaddy bird garden and didn't check
out the Cypress Circle.

Shawn Clubb, Collinsville, Madison Co., IL