David Becher's emailed message from yesterday afternoon arrived in my non-MU,
home account yesterday afternoon sometime around 2:45-3 PM. I know because I
phoned Jean Leonatti and the Columbia birders with her, who were birding in the
St. Louis area, to let them know about the Lazuli Bunting he was reporting.

Neither my personal email account nor the MOBirds-L archives indicate that
there have been any duplication of messages or any noticable delays in
transmission.

Susan Hazelwood, MOBirds-L List Owner
Columbia, Boone County, MO