9AM-11AM: Birded my circle route this morn--- cemeteries, 1 lake and black-top roads south of Edina.Too wet for gravel roads.

At Hurdland Sever Lake watched an osprey dive and catch his fish.  I truly like those birds more than eagles.
Also maybe a clay-colored sparrow but not sure. Cant figure out the gray part. Others have gray on back of neck. Anyway.

Route F  (south of Edina--off 15)  L Shrike.

Route TT off 15---Bobolinks have returned to their nesting area-altho 1 field has cattle in it--others are OK

Y at junction 6 and 15--4 cattle egrets

Returned home to find house sparrow feeding 2 young from sunflower feeder right outside my south window.  She was chewing up  the seed before stuffing it down the young throats. Also a Humming bird (COMAL) at grape feeder outside my north window.At least 3 Baltimore Orioles are fast working through the first jar of grape jelly.The flat feeder is really great.

Still awaiting dickcissels, grasshopper sparrows,  upland sandpiper, and more warblers.
Also brushed off 1 tick.

Anne Downing