My total as of April 30 is 91 (all still in Boone County).  Number 92, my first Ruby-throated Hummingbird of 2003, showed up this morning at the backyard feeder.

Denise Vultee
Columbia, Boone Co.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Susa Hazelwood [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent: Wed 4/30/2003 11:31 PM
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: Your COMAL Numbers Are Due

        Hi MOBirders,

        Your COMAL (Challenge Of Missouri Annual List) numbers are due ASAP as the end of April has arrived. Remember, this is your total number of bird species seen in Missouri in 2003. Please send your number to me at [log in to unmask] for inclusion in the table I post monthly on MOBirds-L along about the 4th or 5th day of the next month.

        We're looking forward seeing your numbers and how they rank in the tally! Send your data along right away.

        Susan
        Susan Hazelwood
        Columbia, Boone County, Missouri