I went to weston bend with Jo Seaman and met Helen Hewins up there this a.m.
We looked for the anhinga, but he might have been blown outta here!  We drove
by the town of Tracy (near I-29) that was hit by one of the many  tornados,
no damage to structures  we could see, but there was tree damage.

We had 19 species of warblers, with some new year birds for me.

new year birds were:
acadian flycatcher
gray-cheeked thrush
gldn-winged warbler-2