Have been delighted to see and hear many birds the last few days:

This morning, 5/7 highlights of 33 sp. so far:

Golden Winged W. - several males
Bay Breasted- 2 males, one female
Black and White W.
Chestnut Sided W.
Blue Headed Vireo
Yellow Throated Vireo
Red Eyed Vireo
Wood Thrush (serenading me for several mornings now- got pics of him eating
mushrooms on the path below the deck)
Gray Cheeked and Swainson's Thrushes
Blackpoll W.
2 Yellow Billed Cuckoos that we called in with a tape!
No. Waterthrush, singing a LOT- finally a coupla good looks at him, doing the
bob-bob in the marsh
Least Flycatcher
Great Crested Flycatcher -2
Nashville
Tennesee
Yellow Rumped
h- Rose Br. Grosbeak
Brown Thrashers- 2
h- Ovenbird

5/6  - 42 sp
Black and White W.
Bay Breasted W.
Magnolia W.
Nashville
Tennessee
Palm
Chestnut Sided
h- Common Yellowthroat
Gray Catbirds
same Thrushes as on 5/7

5/5
Am. Redstart
Red Headed WP
Indigo Bunting- several
Rose Br. Grosbeak
Ruby Crowned Kinglets
+ others

5/4
Baltimore Oriole

5/2
1st yr Summer Tanager male at the bubbler- gorgeous!

Those are the highlights!  Stay safe everyone, and good birding!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO  St. Louis Co.