From: Robert Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, May 05, 2003 12:41 PM
Subject: Tornado damage to birding areas?

I stayed attached to the TV set during the storms last night and heard
numerous references to tornados in or near Ft. Leavenworth, KS,  Weston, MO
and Tracy, MO. Two of our best birding areas on both sides of the river
(i.e. Ft. Leavenworth in KS and Weston Bend S.P. in Missouri) were in the
general path the storms were taking. Can anyone tell me if either birding
area was affected?

I also wonder if the Anhinga is now in the land of OZ. (I certainly would
not blame him if he left the location where he was seen!)

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri