Nighthawks were out "beeping", well past midnight last night.

Today I saw a hawk that was being chased by a crow at the bridge just W of
Metcalf on 103 St.  At first I thought it was a broad winged, but with more
observation I guessed it is a krider's redtail.  I only saw the underside of
the hawk.  It seemed totally white, with a little dark on the "elbow".  The
tail was solid white, as was the head and belly.  When he circled there was a
pinkish cast to the tail.

Of course, I did not have binoc with me, as was walking for exercise not fun.

Has anyone else seen this bird?
I know that those of you who are better at shapes, would wonder how one could
confuse a broad wing and a redtail.  I know that redtail nest along Marty
just S of 103 St

helen hewins
Overland Park, KS
JOCO