What I thought was an aberrant wanderer,  the lark sparrow, that I saw
on the edge of my lawn a few days ago, has turned into a resident!  We
 saw him Sunday and today.  He  appears to be  in the grasses along a
burmed dam and eating corn leftovers that we put out for the geese.  I
am truly amazed.  He is a BEAUTIFUL bird .....can't believe he is
here....Marilyn Koshland