Birded Rock Bridge SP in Columbia yesterday for a bit. The highlight of the
brief excursion was a singing Worm-eating warbler, spotted on a sapling on the
steep hillside near the Devil's Ice Box interpretive display. This was the
first of year for me, and was especially challenging to spot with my son in a
backpack carrier pulling at my bino strap. Also saw a few Swainson's Thrushes,
Summer Tanagers, and many waterthrushes. Nice day to be outside, unlike today.

Should be a good morning to bird tomorrow with the storm and cold front coming
through tonight.

Good birding,

Andrew Forbes
Wildlife Ecologist