Dear Fellow Birders:
     Kristi Mayo and I went to Watkins mill in search of the prairie warbler
at 6:30 Saturday morning and left at 9:10 that same morning during that two
and a half hour period I gained thirteen more lifers:
Prairie Warbler
Clay-Colored Sparrow
Yellow Warbler
Northern Parula
Spotted Sandpiper
Scarlet Tanager
Green Heron
Swainson's Thrush
Wood Thrush
Ovenbird
Great crested Flycatcher
Orchard Oriole
Blue Grosbeak
     Even though we found the prairie warbler the blue grosbeak was an
awesome lifer for me. Those thirteen put me at 116 for the year. Well, I hope
everyone else had a productive weekend.

Good birding to all and to all a good night.

Robert Partridge
Clay Co., MO