DUH.  Ms. Malone's malady is contagious. I never mada e mistook before
she started it.

Yes, there is a departure point for the Wednesday CAS St. Louis area
trip.

We will leave from the Keene St. former Nowell's (now Patricia's?)
parking lot at 6:30 a.m.  This is the store and lot on the east side of
Columbia, on the south side of I-70.  As of today (Sunday) two drivers
have volunteered:  Edge Wade and Lee Schiffel.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO