        I was posting this to see if there is anybody in the St. Louis area
that would be interested in helping us out on the Lincoln Co. migration
count this year.  Our numbers and experience are taking a hit this year
and any help would be greatly appreciated here. If you think you might
be able to help please email me as soon as possible.

Scott Schuette
Troy, Lincoln Co., MO