Had 33 species for the day, some heard only.  The light rain we had in the
morning did not seem to deter any singing here!  Birds of note interested in
the bubbler today:

Swamp Sparrow (sp. #78)
Swainsons Thrush
Gray Catbird
 Indigo Bunting
 Palm W. (3 in the viburnum circle at the same time, along with Indigo, Gray
Catbird, and Yellow Rumped!)
Gray Catbird
Yellow Rumped W.
Nashville W.
Tennessee W.

While sitting in my closest available spot to the bubbler, a male Nashville
hopped around in the little oak just to my left.  He kept fluttering his
wings, ready to bathe, but checking me out, nonetheless.  He was less than 5
feet away at times.  What a lovely experience!  I wondered if he was the same
little guy I photographed the other day.  He waited until I went inside to
enjoy his bath.  I agree with Susan and Cathie ~ it's a thrill and a
privelege every time I see one of these beautiful little creatures,
especially up close and personal!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO  St. Louis Co.