I went to Burr Oak this afternoon. Not much activity on the Missouri Tree Trail. However, I met Kyl Driggers there, and he reported a Philadelphia Vireo near the observation area at the top on the trail. Kyle and I then proceeded to the North Unit, where we found 3-4 Sedge Wrens singing loudly.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri