I walked the Discovery and Missouri Tree Trails late this morning. Lots of early stuff - e.e. Myrtles, Orange-crowned, Black-and-White, Nashville -- but no evidence (to my poor ears, anyway) of any significant movement of later warblers.

Best bird was a Clay-colored Sparrow on the Missouri TreeTrail by the bench midway between the pond and the overlook. (There is a large juniper bush there.) He came in to an owl tape.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri