I had a painted bunting
singing in my yard today (!!!!)  He was in the top of a tall tree behind the
feeders, so I'm hoping he saw the feeders and comes back to partake of the
free food.  He flew off across the meadow and I couldn't relocate him, but
hopefully he'll follow his indigo cousins back to the feeders.  Great
yard/state bird for me!

Nancy Rochovansky
Shell Knob, Barry Co.