I had 91 species today without even trying very hard, and not having all day
to bird.  It was a great day to be out!  I wish I had time to try for at
least a 100.

the highlights were:

At Nodaway Valley CA:

3 American Bitterns
1 Virginia Rail getting mobbed by a red winged blackbird
5 Franklins Gulls
Soras
50 Snow Geese
Common Yellowthroats

At Squaw Creek:
2 Green Herons
3 White faced Ibis
Marbled Godwit
1 lone Pintail
Semipalmated pipers
least sandpiper
Bairds sandpiper
White crowned sparrows
Lots of Harris sparrows
Many Yellow Rumped warblers of course
Orange Crowned warblers
Nashville Warblers
Parulas
Black and White Warbler
Bell's Vireo
Female mourning warbler??-I only saw it for a few seconds before it flew off
and all I really saw was that it had a full blueish gray head and neck.  I
didn't notice any eye rings.  Is this even a possibility??

At Robertson Crist park in Maryville:

Many Ruby Crowned Kinglets
Swainsons Thrush
Grey Catbird