Charlene Malone just called me from REDA......looks
like I should have taken off the Whole day rather than
half.

(1) female WILSON'S PHALAROPE Heron Pond
(1) AMERICAN GOLDEN PLOVER
Lots of Shoreirds at Heron Pond
(7) BLACK BELLIED PLOVER Lincoln Shields
(1)SEDGE WREN near Dragonfly Marsh along road
I believe there were others birds I am forgetting.

Josh Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

=====
Joshua Uffman