Hi Ken,

I must admit that I've never seen that behavior before and we have at
close to 100  RTH every summer. I have seen the Hummers sharing a port
at the same feeder. One would take a turn then let the other go at it
for a while. They give us hours of entertainment!

Evelyn
Southern Ozark County, MO

http://search.yahoo.com