Yellow-crowned Night Herons have been nesting in two locations within the
city of Springfield for years.  Roger, a note of interest just this past
week one of the people made a comment to a member of our GOAS chapter that
the birds have been wandering around their yards feeding like Robins.  Many
of our chapter have been watching the birds do that for years.

Charley
Charles Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon Society
Greene Co.