I didn't see her tonight.  There was one Mourning Dove hanging around though.  If I see her again, I will try to take a picture and I certainly wouldn't have any problem at all if anyone wants to come out to see her. Cathi Luytjes, St. Charles, MO, [log in to unmask]

Charlene and Jim Malone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Cathi,
Not a normal thing at all!...... particularly at this time of year.
Hope you can get a picture of this bird because it needs to be documented
(go to www.mobirds.org for documentation form)
Take good (!) field notes with that picture.