A couple people have asked about the location where I observed both
Lincoln's Sparrow and Lazuli Bunting from a hot tub.

We were at The Nature Conservancy's Muleshoe Ranch in southeast
Arizona.  The place has a large amount of excellent riparian habitat, which
is why TNC is interested in preserving it.

http://nature.org/wherewework/northamerica/states/arizona/preserves/art1971.html

We saw 72 species of birds there in 3 days.  There must have been 50 Yellow
Warblers and 30 Bell's Vireos within walking distance of the lodging.  We
also spotted coatimundi several times.  I highly recommend it.  It's
out-of-the-way, and we saw very few other people there.