Just after 7 pm last night we saw a rooster Ring-neck Pheasant displaying
for a hen. We had just turnt off stock yard expressway on to the road that
goes to lake contrary. For any one that has not seen this it is quit a show.
They were in the plowed field about 50 yards down the road just after you
turn off the stock yards expressway, on the left hand side.
Good Birding
Brandon Routh
St Joseph MO
Buchanan county