Made a very quick trip through REDA this morning,
pretty productive.

Dragonfly Marsh:
Heard the many Sedge Wrens that Charlene has been
reporting saw at least 2
(1) American Bittern flew from field

Ellis Bay:
(3) Dunlin
(1) Long Billed Dowitcher
(~30) Least Sandpiper
(3) Semipalmated Sandpiper
(12) Semipalmated Plover
(3) Black Crowned Night Heron
(3) Caspian Tern
Still quite a few Yellowlegs, mostly lesser
looked and looked for White Rumped Sandpiper with no
luck
many Yellowlegs, NO Phalarope seen by me

Heron Pond:
(1) Sora walking around edge
many Yellowlegs, NO Phalarope seen by me

Highlight was when I got home......(1) Lincoln's
Sparrow in my bird bath (new yard bird)...and (1)
Black Throated Green In Pin Oak...many Nashville and
Tennessee Warblers in yard today.
No Mississippi Kites being seen in Ferguson as of yet.

=====
Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

http://search.yahoo.com