Joshua,
I've been going to TGP the last few evenings.  There have been good numbers
of sparrows around the horse stables.  Two days ago, there were two
Clay-colored sparrows with other sparrows (Chipping, White-throated,
White-crowned).  Last evening, I found a Lincoln's sparrow, but couldn't
find the Clay-coloreds.
Brien Meilleur