Peter and Nancy and Jennifer and Marcia,
       Thank you in advance (TIA) for assisting me with my assignment. I would like you to know I am not here just to do a paper, but am interested in Eliot and your thoughts. My boring background is that I am a nurse and after many moons, am returning to a junior college to learn something other than how the body works in health and disease. I worked in and ICU for 18 years. Also worked many other areas prior to that. I love my career as a nurse, but am enjoying learning about lit, poetry, etc. Areas that were never taught, or discussed in school. Do you know what it is like hang with docs and medical people for 30 years?? eeeekkkkk so I am "old". I became a nurse at 22..... or 6 as when I lie... lol.

No one ever says - so how 'bout TS Eliot? They just talk about MI's and traumas, and  how insurance is destroying healthcare.

K - nuff said. I accessed the TS Eliot Wasteland and heard him recite the poem. Also accessed Peter's web site. What a fun place this is. I hope to observe and learn as much as I can. rita