My gosh, do I ever agree!  I am in a community college and we have a number of returning students.  They have lived with "do
you want fries with that?" and now want a career rather than a job.  My primary load is freshman composition and I love the
essays from my older students who have actual lives to write about.  Rita--I know you will do well.

Victoria