In a message dated 5/12/03 11:42:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Will be interesting to compare to the class's ideas. However I am attending
> with mostly 19 y/o who just want to go out and party. Am one of the few
> serious students. rita

I personally believe in a well rounded education.  I hope that you party a
little once in awhile; else you may look back years from now and regret that
you missed that part of college.  I remember when I was in college, I'd go
with a group of friends from college to a pub or coffee house or just one
young man, and after we'd have great discussions about philosophy, the world,
etc.  But, you don't say your age.  Are you a 22 year old woman who finally
decided to go to college or a 43 year old with spouse, kids, pooch, house to
clean, etc., who, understandably, has no interest in partying with a group of
19-20 year olds.