Rita Proffitt wrote:

>  However I am attending with mostly 19 y/o who just want to go out and party. Am one of the few serious students. rita

Among the students I remember best from 40 years of teaching were
several older students who had returned to school -- especially an
iron-miner (around 40) unemployed because of the closing of the iron
mines in northern michigan and a widow (in her '60s) of a methodist
minister. I believe most college faculty are delighted to have older
students in their classes. It can change the 'atmosphere' of the
classroom for the better.

Carrol