Interesting question, Vishvesh.

I seldom draw inferences from good old Matt.
Somehow I lost track of his long withdrawing roar,
as it faded out of the scope of my hearing.
He was however a major concern for Eliot, so I am
wondering why you think I would be drawing such an
inference, and I am even wondering what inference
you think I am drawing.

You are welcome to call me Peter if you wish.
I don't, in fact, profess officially to merit
the title professor, and have, in fact, long
since become quite suspicious of it.
Would you not become suspicious if I started
referring to you as student?

Cheers,
Peter.

Dr. Peter C. Montgomery