> P.S.  I always think one should get two kittens, because the love each
> other and play together and then they are not alone when you go about.
> Single cats really need to be outdoors in fields and things or they brood.

Yes, it's always a good idea to get more than one cat - and often less
bother, since they keep one another entertained.  And if you're anywhere
remotely near Atlanta then you'd be welcome to take some cats/kittens from
me (I do work with a rescue group here)!

--George, after another sleepless night spent with a cat chewing his hair.