I responded off-line that Lost Maples is our very favorite to camp and view the Golden-cheeked Warbler and Black-capped Vireo, also.  Others often prefer other locations and one that I could suggest is Garner State Park. Lost Maples is very quiet and enjoyable for a number of reasons but some find the hiking a bit difficult. We sometimes  observe these species in our campsite along the creek, but usually find them on the trails. In addition the hike to the upper pond is always rewarded with a Green Kingfisher and Canyon Wren.  Garner State Park is more level and doesn't require the walking/hiking that may be necessary at Lost Maples. The office staff and park ranger are always very glad to help visitors with recent sightings. The abundant number of Black-chinned 'hummers outside the park office at the feeder is always a treat.

Cat Foster