Hey everyone on the Cornell Bluebird and the Missouri Birds lists!

We have one Bluebird nest completed and another being built.  We have four
(4) nestboxes on our 3 acres. Two have been claimed by the Blues and the
other two by Black-Capped Chickadees. The Chickadees have completed both
nests and I wouldn't be surprised if they have hidden eggs. I fear I might
break one if I check to see if there are eggs. So I'll just leave them be.

The Blues are greeting me at the mealworm feeder each morning. And they sit
atop the nestboxes as if to say, "This one's taken".

I just love this time of year!!

CJ Hazer
Farmington, Missouri (St. Francois County)
(appx 50 miles south of St. Louis)