Anybody catch the Today Show this morning? (Friday)  They did an item about
using a Harris's Hawk to clear the pigeons out of Bryant Park (NYC) and as
they were interviewing, there was a clearly-calling Red-tail and a warbler
in the background.  Chestnut-sided or Hooded?  I know, I know, I need to
learn my warblers better.  I can't imagine they would have dubbed in
birdsong (unlike movies, or golf tournaments??)  so I was wondering if
anybody else heard and ID'd the warbler.  Which is more likely in New York
in mid-April?
Heidi McCullough, who will hopefully do more warbling this Spring.
Kansas City, No (Platte County)