Nancy Leo and I were at Weston Bend this morning before the rain. Besides
the expected (including E. towhee), we saw or heard these birds:

(On three-mile path)
Red-shouldered hawk, calling
Wild turkey - one flew out of weeds near creek, nesting?
Ruby-crowned kinglets
Blue-gray gnatcatchers
Hermit thrush - 1, feeding on ground, hopped out onto path right in front
of us, very close, and continued to feed.
Louisiana waterthrushs - several calling
Parula warblers - abundant. Heard almost all the way around trail, saw also.
White-throated sparrows

At Overlook path:
Yellow-rumped warblers - feeding flock, saw 6 male and 1 female at one time
on ground
Orange-crowned warbler - one, with the "Myrtles".

Jo Ann Eldridge, Kearney, Clay Co