I have seen a few hummers already this year, but finally had two at my own
feeder this morning in Sikeston.  No matter how many of these beautiful
little creatures I look at, they always manage to boost my spirits! Even
when I am already feeling good :)

Leslie Keith Koller
Sikeston, Scott County, Missouri