Cat Foster asks:

I had hoped for some comments on the Prairie Falcon. Are these common here?

Prairie Falcons are rare, but regular, in appropriate open country habitats
in Western Missouri in winter -- i.e. November to mid-March. To see one
anywhere in Missouri in April seems very unusual to me.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri